visit iiec.edu.in/terms for updated terms and conditions
By submitting this application we understand that you have read all the information and watched the video and have updated the video kYC as shown in the sample How to do KYC Video: https://youtu.be/RdJ3hcSWblc alternatively you can send your video KYC to email@example.com
Indian Institute of E-Commerce Terms & Conditions
Created on October 25th 2015
The content of the pages of https://iiec.edu.in is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on https://iiec.edu.in for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To become a certified professional you need to clear examination, Indian Institute of eCommerce will only prepare you for the examination by giving access to the course ware and in no way it guarantees a certification.
Your use of any information or materials on https://iiec.edu.in is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through https://iiec.edu.in meet your specific requirements.
https://iiec.edu.in contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in https://iiec.edu.in which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of https://iiec.edu.in may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time https://iiec.edu.in may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
By signing up on our website you agree to receive additional promotional information regarding Indian Institute of E-Commerce Certification courses via SMS, Email and phone call.
Your use of iiec.edu.in website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
The information contained in https://iiec.edu.in is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Indian Institute of eCommerce and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of https://iiec.edu.in. Through https://iiec.edu.in you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Indian Institute of eCommerce. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Indian Institute of eCommerce takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.Indian Institute of eCommerce is an Online Training Institute and we strongly discourage any activity, discussion in social media which dilutes the brand value of Indian Institute of eCommerce without any proof of concept, any users who threaten Indian Institute of eCommerce in any form will be strongly condemned in the court of law. Indian Institute of eCommerce will immediately terminate the membership of the user without further notice following with a refund, partial refund or no refund depending on the nature of case therein Indian Institute of eCommerce will proceed with legal action against the user.
Disclaimer for Jobseekers looking for Job guarantee/Assurance with IIEC incubated Startup.
Step 1: Course access – 1 Month:
The CEP program is a 11 month online certification program, and the students learn 15+ different certification programs in the 1st month, the student needs to successfully get certified, this is just 80-90 hours of on-demand video lecture so the students gets to know the fundamentals of the e-commerce business. In this 1st month the student also works on story telling which is must for a successful Ecommerce marketing campaign here we expect students to achieve a minimum of 100k that’s 1 Lac views in this newly created social account for example quora.com, a question answer site for learning purpose and the student attempts to write upto 100 answers and works on various methodology in order to achieve the targeted results in this first 30 days. If the student is unable to achieve the results the student needs to wait to get the targeted results and then only he will be given access to the next assignments.
the details are available in the quora assignment.
Step 2: Practical Assignments – 4 Months:
Milestone and performance driven skill set development in a highly practical environment. Here the CEP student is given the opportunity to work on practical assignments for the next 4 months to gain hands-on practical knowledge managing IIEC’s digital programs for better understanding of various social and search channels to become efficient with the technologies, the assignments are fun and entertaining yet challenging for some as it is a performance-based task. In the 16 week assignment we expect the student to achieve milestones and desired results if the student is unable to achieve the student will have to wait for the results to get them access the next step. During the assignment period the student is given a subdomain at at startupsumit.com for example hairwhizz.startupsumit.com and the moment the student is able to achieve 1 user also at $99 this student will immediately be given a fully functional store as hairwhizz.com and all the previous traffic will be auto redirected to the new domain while all the efforts from the student will be safe under the startup domain.
Step 3: Internship – 6 Months:
Once the student has achieved the desired results in the Ecommerce campaign of 70 sales. The student will be given a fully functional startup store to manage and upto Rs.6 Lacs in paid ads budget to manage. Once the student has successfully learnt the practical skills during the assignment then he is given the opportunity to access the 6 month performance based internship program where the student earns stipend ( if Any) which is based on his/her performance. Every CEP student works on E-Commerce or EdTech product campaign management and the student’s primary task is to generate traffic leads and sales of an e-commerce product which can either be a physical good or a digital goods.
Step 4: CEP Job Salary & hiring trends:
Post successful completion of all the above 3 steps, the CEP students are given the opportunity to work for IIEC Incubated e-commerce start-ups once they have gained satisfactory results and the salary can be between Rs.3 Lacs to Rs.12 Lacs per annum. The job assurance terms are simple to understand as given below.
For example, if the CEP student achieves the results then IIEC takes responsibility to provide them a job assurance based on the salary slab agreed between IIEC and Startup. For instance an IIEC’s incubated E-Commerce startup which is based in the USA in the clothing niche, they want to hire a Certified E-Commerce Professional who can generate x number of organic traffic, leads and sales in a defined timeframe. Here the value x is subjective and the expectations by the startup is set up based on the historical data and analytics that digital marketers can achieve organically for an e-commerce campaign based on the current industry trends.
Job Guarantee Terms: In certain conditions if a student is unable to achieve results even after completion of the 11 month program in that case IIEC do not guarantee a job due to the students performance issue and any claims over the program’s expected results will be disclaimed. By joining the IIEC’s CEP program under the job assurance the student agrees that just by joining IIEC’s CEP certification program the student will not be hired for a full-time job since it purely depends on CEP student’s performance, knowledge, skills and efforts. Please note: If CEP student is unable to perform and do not become job ready in the given timeframe, then IIEC will give the student free access to the program for a complete new term that’s 11 more months at no additional cost and all training expenses will be beared by IIEC to make the student successful. In case, if the student is still unable to comply with the required set of skills even in the second free course term then IIEC’s job assurance terms and conditions shall become null and void and IIEC or IIEC’s partners will not be responsible for job assurance for here on and no refund will be provided in any circumstances. however IIEC will be glad to support you with job assistance and provide you lifetime course access, updates & support at no additional cost.
1:1 Support: To make the program more interactive every student get one on one attention from an online support trainer who evaluate the students performance and guide them with ideas in order to make them successful however the students own skills and performance plays an important role in their success.
Certified e-commerce professional is a course to provided skills on e-commerce and digital marketing so you can generate leads, traffic and online sales for an e-commerce start-up incubated by Indian Institute of e-commerce. Post completion of the certification program you will be working for six months on a real-time client project under paid internship, your stipendor job guarantee is purely dependent on the performance during the whole program. Indian Institute of e-commerce will not be responsible if you are not eligible to get a job due to your performance issue, skill sets or your bad behaviour or unprofessional attitude during the program or questioning IIEC team on false information . We reserve all the rights to reject the applicant henceforth no refund will be provided. while you are fully eligible for the job assistance with IIEC. By submitting this application we understand that you have read all the information and watched the video and have updated the video kya as shown in the sample KYC Video.
- Payment Methods, Indian Institute of eCommerce accepts online payment and direct payment at Indian Institute of eCommerce Bank account. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards are accepted in the payment gateway. In certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/ services, You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. Indian Institute of eCommerce expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card. Who You Are Buying From Indian Institute of eCommerce (Trademark of Indian Institute of eCommerce) acts as the training providing company. When you purchase a seat for a training, Indian Institute of eCommerce (Trademark of Indian Institute of eCommerce) will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for itself. Order Confirmation If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Indian Institute of eCommerce will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
- EMI by IIEC Finance ( Seller Finance ): For High ticket value programs IIEC finance provides monthly EMI on Post dated Cheques or online banking which student pays for a fixed tenure, if the student fails in making the payment on time the program will be cancelled and student will not be given any refund of the previously paid fees. IIEC will send monthly fee payment reminder via email and it will be the student’s responsibility to arrange the fee and make the payment.
- Refund & Cancellation Policy: Cancellation by Indian Institute of eCommerce There may be certain purchase orders that Indian Institute of eCommerce is unable to accept and must cancel. Indian Institute of eCommerce reserves the right, at Indian Institute of eCommerce’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by You, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Indian Institute of eCommerce ‘s credit and fraud avoidance department. Indian Institute of eCommerce may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Indian Institute of eCommerce will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order.
- Refund Policy If Your order is cancelled after Your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in Your credit card account. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Indian Institute of eCommerce Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Indian Institute of eCommerce reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. Indian Institute of eCommerce will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. Indian Institute of eCommerce has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by Indian Institute of eCommerce l and accept Indian Institute of eCommerce ‘s decision regarding the cancellation.
• Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstance. Refund Policy As part of usual business practice, if Indian Institute of eCommerce receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Indian Institute of eCommerce, Indian Institute of eCommerce shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to You within a reasonable period of time. Indian Institute of eCommerce reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Indian Institute of eCommerce as per certain criteria. Any Indian Institute of eCommerce cash or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstance.
services ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
Multiple orders placed for same service at the same address
Bulk quantity of the same service ordered
Invalid information given in details
IIEC Holds all rights to change the number of modules and duration of the course or update the course ware.
Post Enrolment Policy:
Once the users pays the fees the user is granted access to the iiec.edu.in course ware.
The user gets access to video lectures, Text contents such as eBooks, Power Point Presentations, PDF Files, links to third party website contents etc within iiec.edu.in Learning Management Portal which is read only not downloadable.
These tutorials are mix of Theory an Practical strategies on given topics.
The user gets maximum 1 year access for iiec.edu.in, if Indian Institute of eCommerce decides to give access to the user for more then 1 year “Lifetime Access, Updates & Support” its complimentary. Indian Institute of eCommerce has all rights to terminate access of the user any time without any notice after 1 year however if the user is sharing the login details to any non Indian Institute of eCommerce member to login the account will be banned forever. example user login from multiple IP’s.
The user can complete the course contents and give online Exam at his/ her own pace within 1 year which is available in Indian Institute of eCommerce dashboard.
The exam: 60 Minutes to 120 Minutes Duration. 20 to 100 MCQ with 60% passing Percentage under a single attempt. No Re examination under any condition. the digital copy of the certificate will be sent to the user in their email ID registered with Indian Institute of eCommerce within 7 working days, Indian Institute of eCommerce does’t send physical copies of certificates, however user is free to take certificate print outs.
During new content Update phase, Indian Institute of eCommerce can give complimentary access of live classes to selected users, the live classes are not compulsory program to be delivered by Indian Institute of eCommerce. Indian Institute of eCommerce reserves all rights to stream or stop live streaming classes and users do not have rights to object as Indian Institute of eCommerce is an E-Learning Institute which provides Pre recorded Videos Lectures in Students Dashboard.
users may be given assistance to get paid projects via a pre recorded video session but it is the users capability to get the paid project, “Paid Project” is not a guaranteed service of Indian Institute of eCommerce.
Indian Institute of eCommerce Provides Freelance Job and placement assistance limited to connecting the user to IIEC’s partner eCommerce companies, we do not guarantee placement Service as we are not a placement service agency.
Indian Institute of eCommerce will not provide any physical format of course contents such as eBook, PPT, PDF, Videos etc in CD/ DVD’s web link of the course lectures, except access in iiec.edu.in website.
Indian Institute of eCommerce may provide a complimentary email ID to user “Student, Channel Partner, Corporate” as firstname.lastname@example.org but is not a mandatory service by Indian Institute of eCommerce.
Indian Institute of eCommerce may refer software and new technologies which are available online, the user purchase on his /her own risk at her / her cost but Indian Institute of eCommerce is not sharing any software licenses to its users for free. few software providers have extended trials which are listed at https://courses.iiec.edu.in/p/tools which students can get access for free for a certain duration to practice, if Indian Institute of eCommerce provides any software its complimentary not mandatory.
Certified e-commerce professional or any certification courses of IIEC are courses to provide you skills on e-commerce and digital marketing so you can generate leads, traffic and online sales for an e-commerce start-up incubated by Indian Institute of e-commerce. Post completion of the certification program you will be working for six months on a real-time client project under paid internship, your stipend of upto Rs.10000/mo or job guarantee upto Rs.50000/month is purely dependent on the performance during the whole program. Indian Institute of e-commerce will not be responsible if you are not eligible to get a job due to your performance issue, skill sets or your bad behaviour or unprofessional attitude during the program or questioning IIEC team on false information . We reserve all the rights to reject the applicant henceforth no refund will be provided. while you are fully eligible for the job assistance with IIEC. By submitting this application we understand that you have read all the information and watched the video and have updated the video kya as shown in the sample KYC Video.
This is important for IIEC’s job seekers student to understand that IIEC is incubating startups by bootstrapping so the programs that assures a job in the IIEC’s incubated startups is purely subjective and the success of the startup is heavily dependent on students performance. If a student don’t perform the startup won’t grow and even if 1 single student also achieves the result during the IIEC’s program the startup will be able to hire that student for a fulltime job with the terms set by IIEC. Once the student shows results IIEC aggressively starts investing in the startup. We have already grown 1000’s of amazon stores since our partnership with amazon India from 2016.
If the user have any concerns relating to any query can be contacted at email@example.com
IIEC, Indian Institute of Ecommerce, Indian Institute of Ecommerce Foundation, IIEC Certified Ecommerce Professional are registered trademarks of Indian Institute of Ecommerce a section 8 non profit company and IIEC partners.
2015 – 2021
IIEC T&C Document Ends